Monday, March 4, 2013

Instagram All The Things!!!

I swear, this is my last post about Instagram.  Not really.  But, probably for a while!

So, I did two Photo A Day challenges simultaneously in February, and I just want to wrap it up with a post with all the pics, and subjects.  These are the two challenges I did:


And, these are my photos!!!  In descending order, because that's how I uploaded them, and I'm not redoing it.

#yourgeekyside & #onyourbedsidetable More like my bedside bookshelf! 

A word. 

#anythingsweet

#whatimreading #makesmesmile

#bestpartofmyday is dinner, and I am #full 

#somethingibought (figuratively) and #whereistood (literally) 

#iam watching #nature. Perfect pool weather - for a duck lol!

#nature is not #somethingidontlike Double negatives for the win! 

#somethingsweet #inmyhand 

#whatsinmybag and #perfect from my grocery shopping at Trader Joe's. 

Coffee... #somethingiseeeachmorning and ironically #insidemyfridge

#youronetruelove and #loveis 

My new jeans - featuring #thecolorred - made for #walking or strutting! 

#whereyouatelunch and #abadhabit lol 

#yoursky #entrance (that rainbow was entering my house y'all) 

#whatyouwore at #3oclock 

#afurryfriend and #guiltypleasure Harassing the heck out of my bunnies! 

Smiles & Something orange

Something I look forward to & My name

Guilty pleasure and Soft - my fleece quilt 

Thanksgiving dinner - Something I smelled & Family

An inside joke & Hope

One photo. Two challenges. Made me laugh and Begins with E. Emerald green alligator on my Mardi Gras beads. Love! 

Pattern 

The color pink 

Fork(ed branches) 

Self-portrait 

Yourself 

Thank goodness February is a short month!  I was able to make a lot of pics fit both day's subjects, which was awesome.  And, I use hash tags like I'm gettin' paid, which cracks me up, and may or may not annoy people!  But, it was a great way to get used to how Instagram works, and the different, fun ways to share pics, and modify them.

That is all.

P.S.  The title of this post is an ode to this blog, aka the best blog ever, which I'm still cautiously optimistic might be updated again, ever.

P.P.S.  When I say things like "that is all" and "last...ever" you know I don't mean it.  I think I use those phrases like punctuation.  You probably don't mind, or you wouldn't still be reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment