Saturday, August 11, 2012

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

You may have noticed I didn't post anything for 3 weeks!  Or you probably didn't notice, but I'm telling you, I was too busy having fun on vacation to post anything about it.  A very clever person might have lined up some posts to publish prior to the vacation festivities, but I'm not often accused of being very clever!  Now that everyone has gone home, and I have to go to bed on time every night so I can get up for work the next day, I've sorted out my pics, and I'm back at it.  

So, here's the photo round-up:  Lots of food & Lots of pretty!


Dessert Shooter at Applebee's!

Beah at the pool!

Beah at Jolly Roger's!

Sliders!

Waffle cone!

Pretty moonrise!

Visiting kitty!

Pretty hot air balloon!

Little frog!

Mukilteo!





My night with Neil Diamond!  (Neil Diamond not pictured)


P.S.  I watched more movies in 2 weeks, than I usually watch in a year:  Mirror, Mirror, Tower Heist, Happy Feet 2, Big Miracle, John Carter, Lockout...

No comments:

Post a Comment