Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm a falconer!

No, not really, but I think I took a pic of a falcon, along with a lot of other nature.  Btw, this is nature that is happening right now.  Spring is happening!








Broken glass pushed up by moles that I found while backfilling all the mole hills.
How do they not hurt themselves?

My falcon!  Maybe.  Maybe an immature male Peregrine Falcon.
I know an immature male when I see one.  I'll keep you posted.
I love the SNL skits about The Falconer, and for my next post I may learn how to post links to video in a blog, that will play the video in the blog.  I expected someone would have already done this for The Falconer, but my "research" only yields a million different sites to visit, or broken links.  Maybe people have tried, and their links have been disabled?  We'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment