Saturday, April 7, 2012

Flower World

I took a little trip to Flower World, and it is amazing!  I took pictures like a creep tourist, and here they are! If I ever get married, and its not in Vegas, I definitely want it to be here.  I don't know if they do weddings, but they should.  I also took pics of plants, but I don't want to bore you with those.  I will say this about the plants -- they are beautiful and happy, and reasonably priced.  If you sign up for the e-club, you get a 10% discount, which is like making your own sale every day.  And they're grown at the nursery, so they're already acclimated, and the people who work there know exactly what they are.  Love!!!  (If you're wondering, I think this post falls under the "crafts" category -- as in the craft of gardening).








No comments:

Post a Comment